bug fix release

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Mon Jul 6 13:51:04 CEST 1998

Due to the many bugs in 0.3.0, I decided to release another
version which mainly fixes these bugs but has other advantages (and
bugs ;-) too:

    * Partial headers are now written in the OpenPGP format if
      a key in a v4 packet is used.

    * Removed some unused options, removed the gnupg.sig stuff.

    * Key lookup by name now returns a key which can be used for
      the desired action.

    * New options --list-ownertrust (gpgm) to make a backup copy
      of the ownertrust values you assigned.

    * clear signature headers are now in compliance with OpenPGP.

Preferences are not yet implemented as it turns out, that I have to
change some other things too.  Maybe alternative user ids will come
soon.

I have tested this release only on x86--linux.
Get it from:

  ftp://ftp.guug.de/pub/gcrypt/gnupg-0.3.1.tar.gz

or the diff:

  ftp://ftp.guug.de/pub/gcrypt/diffs/gnupg-0.3.1.diff.gz

[Marco: Please do no new it.po file, as I have to change some strings]