bug fix release
wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Mon Jul 6 13:51:04 CEST 1998
Due to the many bugs in 0.3.0, I decided to release another
version which mainly fixes these bugs but has other advantages (and
bugs ;-) too:
* Partial headers are now written in the OpenPGP format if
a key in a v4 packet is used.
* Removed some unused options, removed the gnupg.sig stuff.
* Key lookup by name now returns a key which can be used for
the desired action.
* New options --list-ownertrust (gpgm) to make a backup copy
of the ownertrust values you assigned.
* clear signature headers are now in compliance with OpenPGP.
Preferences are not yet implemented as it turns out, that I have to
change some other things too. Maybe alternative user ids will come
I have tested this release only on x86--linux.
Get it from:
or the diff:
[Marco: Please do no new it.po file, as I have to change some strings]
More information about the Gnupg-devel