MIME (was: The hidden fox)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Jun 7 02:21:01 CEST 1998

    --
At 03:28 PM 6/5/98 +0200, Tomas Fasth wrote:
> Not implementing MIME capability in email applications
> today is just stupid. And not having MIME as the base for
> exchanging structured information over email is just as
> stupid. There are several good MIME parser freeware out
> there you know, you don't need to do MIME from scratch.

A hint as to the location of this MIME parser source code would be
helpful.

(And please do not tell me "look up the RFC".  Nothing very useful, or
even very intelligible, seems to be in the RFCs about MIME.)

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     Vau+0juQE5LUyuTuESkXRHQljIeTcoIbJfgvfprX
     4f2Cr5kJh7qfLr+wAeciEAdIkDK81WNBFP7sohFTO
  ------
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because
of the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this
right, not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/      James A. Donald