chaffing and winnowing + gpg?

Karl Fogel kfogel at guanabana.onshore.com
Fri Jun 26 10:20:30 CEST 1998

I feel obligated to point out that the implementation referred to
below is essentially a toy, a "demo" implementation we made because we
were thought Rivest's idea was very cute.  It would need to be
substantially rewritten to be secure, however.  The other co-author
and I are considering re-writing it in C, using a better hash (MD5),
and smaller chunk sizes.

Best,
Karl Fogel