the next release
wk at frodo.isil.d.shuttle.de
Fri May 29 15:14:50 CEST 1998
A new release of GNUPG is available at:
* Replaced /dev/urandom in checks with new tool mk-tdata.
* Some assembler file cleanups; some more functions for the Alpha.
* Tiger has now the OpenPGP assigned number 6. Because the OID has
changed, old signatures using this algorithm can't be verified.
* gnupg now encrypts the compressed packed and not any longer in the
reverse order; anyway it can decrypt both versions. Thanks to Tom
for telling me this (not security related) bug.
* --add-key works and you are now able to generate subkeys.
* It is now possible to generate ElGamal keys in v4 packets to create
valid OpenPGP keys.
* Some new features for better integration into MUAs.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 647 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : /pipermail/attachments/19980529/3d962c27/attachment.bin
More information about the Gnupg-devel