gpg rpms

Fabio Coatti cova at felix.unife.it
Tue Nov 10 09:26:04 CET 1998

I've uploaded to
ftp://felix.unife.it/pub/RPMS
the rpms for gnupg 0.4.3, both src and i386 for redhat linux.
the latter is compiled with -O2 -m486, all tests went fine.
There is also the spec file that I've used.

I've also built rpm for modules (idea,rsa,skipjack) but I don't know if
it's possible to put it on a ftp server. Is there any problem with these
algos (copyright, etc..)

If needed, I can post MD5 result for gnupg rpms.

--
Fabio Coatti                    http://felix.unife.it/~cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group       http://flug.unife.it