[0.4.3] building on FreeBSD 3.0

David Pick D.M.Pick at qmw.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 17:01:13 CET 1998

> Bryan Fullerton <bryanf at samurai.com> writes:
>
> > configure isn't adding -I../intl to the DEFS line in the Makefile in the
> > tools subdirectory.  Adding it fixes this error.
>
> Ohhh, not again :-(.  Please can someone look that.

I edited "./tools/Makefile.in" to append " -I$(top_srcdir)/intl" to
the line setting INCLUDES. I suspect that performing the same edit to
"./tools/Makefile.am" before running "automake" in that directory will
cause the same effect.

> > ringedit.c: In function `locate_keyblock_by_fpr':
> > ringedit.c:517: warning: implicit declaration of function `do_gdbm_locate'
> > ringedit.c:517: structure has no member named `dbf'
> > ringedit.c: In function `locate_keyblock_by_keyid':
> > ringedit.c:556: warning: implicit declaration of function
> > `do_gdbm_locate_by_keyid'
> > ringedit.c:556: structure has no member named `dbf'
>
> Please put these case blocks into #ifdef HAVE_LIBGDBM ...  #endif.

This seems to have solved this problem for FreeBSD 2.2.7

--
	David Pick
	D.M.Pick at qmw.ac.uk
a.k.a.	Hostmaster at qmw.ac.uk