0.4.2 is out

Richard Lynch lynch at cognitivearts.com
Wed Nov 11 00:34:49 CET 1998

At 5:37 PM 10/18/98, Werner Koch wrote:
>      New command --update-trustdb, which adds new key from the public
>      keyring into your trustdb

gpgm -h sez:

--update-trustdb [NAMES]

I thought NAMES would just be, say, an e-mail address on a public key that
I wanted to be trusted, but it don't like that:

usage: gpgm [options] --update-trustdb

Yes, I'm moving to 0.4.3, but figured I'd go through 0.4.2 along the way. :-)

-- "TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch at cognitivearts.com     webmaster@  and www. all of:
R&B/jazz/blues/rock - jademaze.com        music industry org - chatmusic.com
acoustic/funk/world-beat - astrakelly.com     sculptures - olivierledoux.com
my own nascent company - l-i-e.com     cool coffeehouse - uncommonground.com