Standards and PGP wraper

Matthew Skala mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca
Thu Nov 12 19:11:47 CET 1998

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Norbert Bollow wrote:
> you have exchanged secret messages... maybe you'd like to be able
> to prove that those secret messages have nothing to do with
> treason or spionage without compromising your signature key(s)
> at the same time?

Wouldn't it be better to reveal the session keys for the messages in
question, rather than your secret decryption key which can be used to
decrypt any messages?

The third girl had an upside-down penguin on       Matthew Skala
her stomach, so the doctor told her, "I'll           Ansuz BBS
examine you for free, if you and your             (250) 472-3169
boyfriend will debug my Web server."    http://www.islandnet.com/~mskala/