Debian packages wanted?

Roland Rosenfeld roland at spinnaker.rhein.de
Sun Nov 22 14:03:34 CET 1998

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998, Christopher Wiegand wrote:

> Is anyone interested in Debian packages? I've made one before (and
> maintain it, but then, it's my program :). I can make another and
> keep it up-to-date, if people want. (Might be best just to private
> mail me, otherwise the list will get all bent out of shape with
> y'all Debian users on it, right? <grin>)

You may contact James Troup <james at nocrew.org>, who maintains the
"official" Debian gnupg packet, which can be found in non-US and has
version number 0.4.3-1 at the moment.

Ciao

        Roland

--
  * Internet: roland at spinnaker.rhein.de * Fido: 2:2450/42 *
 PGP: 1024/DD08DD6D   2D E7 CC DE D5 8D 78 BE  3C A0 A4 F1 4B 09 CE AF