Using GPG in the US

Jimmy Kaplowitz jkaplowitz at softhome.net
Mon Nov 23 17:06:31 CET 1998

Thanks, Brian, and everyone else who responded to my questions. (I guess
that would be you, Casey :) The replies were very helpful. One further
question, though. What are the RSA and IDEA plugins, why can't I legally
use them in the US, and is there some legal way to get that
functionality with GPG in the US?

Again, thank you all so very much.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
  jkaplowitz at softhome.net