Using GPG in the US

Jimmy Kaplowitz jkaplowitz at softhome.net
Wed Nov 25 03:21:46 CET 1998

Aah. I never thought of running two gpg processes at once. I'm sure not
many people do, but it's good that you thought of it :) That means it
will probably be fixed soon. That is especially good when your box is
multi-user ... it is very rare for more than one person to use my box at
once. However, I doubt two people would be running gpg on the same
files, let alone simultaneously.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
  jkaplowitz at softhome.net