wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Wed Oct 7 16:18:50 CEST 1998
I have released gnupg 0.4.1, it is available at
diff file: ftp://ftp.guug.de/pub/gcrypt/diffs/gnupg-0.4.1.diff.gz
a new Windoze binary is also availabe in the binary directory.
for a list of mirror sites.
* A secondary key is used when the primary key is specified but cannot
be used for the operation (if it is a sign-only key).
* GNUPG can now handle concatenated armored messages: There is still a
bug if different kinds of messages are mixed.
* Iterated+Salted passphrases now work. If want to be sure that PGP5
is able to handle them you may want to use the options
"--s2k-mode 3 --s2k-cipher-algo cast5 --s2k-digest-algo sha1"
when changing a passphrase.
* doc/OpenPGP talks about OpenPGP compliance, doc/HACKING gives
a few hints about the internal structure.
* Checked gnupg against the August 1998 draft (07) and I believe
it is in compliance with this document (except for one point).
* Fixed some bugs in the import merging code and rewrote some
code for the trustdb.
Please report bugs to g10 at net.lut.ac.uk
I hope to setup a anon CVS next week.
More information about the Gnupg-devel