GPG and PGP5

brian moore bem at cmc.net
Sat Oct 17 17:09:56 CEST 1998

On Sat, Oct 17, 1998 at 01:23:28PM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> brian moore <bem at cmc.net> writes:
>
> > This seems to make PGP5 happy.
>
> Yes, it worked. I have fixed it and posted 25 keys to the keyserver,
> expcept for 4 all are now online.

The Internic accpted my keys that have never touched PGP.

This makes life a lot better. :)

[Now, if only people would stop using RSA keys and always sign their own
keys.]

--
Brian Moore                       | "The Zen nature of a spammer resembles
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     |  a cockroach, except that the cockroach