gpg Real Name part.

Caskey L. Dickson caskey at technocage.com
Tue Oct 20 01:51:55 CEST 1998

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Werner Koch wrote:

> brian moore <bem at cmc.net> writes:
>
> > Actually, the one I want to see is allowing +'s in the email address
> > portion, since 'bem+something' is how I flag some addresses.
>
> If + is a valid character in a mailbox name, it should be allowed.
> Anyone has the RFC handy?

Yes it's valid.  One MTA in fact (qmail) uses + and - characters to
designate alternate delivery mailboxes.  I.e. I am subscribed to this list
through the address caskey-lists-g10 and that is passed through my list
subscription filters for special handling.

C=)

    Heuer's Law: Any feature is a bug unless it can be turned off.
Caskey <caskey*technocage.com>       ///                pager.818.698.2306
TechnoCage Inc.                     ///|               gpg: aiiieeeeeee!!!