Keyservers

Robert Guerra rguerra at interlog.com
Thu Oct 22 19:29:07 CEST 1998

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Fabio Coatti wrote:

> Is there any keyserver (host) for gpg? Or, better, a simple implementation
> of a keyserver software? I'm thinking about a tiny keyserver for some
> friends, made with a simple web page and/or a mail script using procmail,
> but if someone has already done this....

as the source code for the MIT keyserver is available..perhaps it could be
modified to handle the new properties present in GNUPG?

MIT keyserver source code is availbe via the FAQ section of thier
keyserver. if you can't find it..let me know and i'll post the URL
(it's an ftp)

Robert Guerra <az096 at freenet.toronto.on.ca>
WWW Page <http://www.interlog.com/~rguerra/www>
PGP Keys <http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/3378/pgpkeys.html>