id matching

Caskey L. Dickson caskey at technocage.com
Wed Oct 28 18:51:22 CET 1998

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Fabio Coatti wrote:

> I've noticed that
>
> gpg --list-keys name
>
> shows only the first match for "name", even if I've more than one key in my
> keyring that has "name" somewhere.
> Is this the correct behaviour?

Personally, I find this behavior somewhat annoying.  I wouldn't even
notice it if pgp* didn't do the opposite.  Had I more time, I'd work on
fixing it but for now, just chalk me up as another complainer. :-)

C=)

    Heuer's Law: Any feature is a bug unless it can be turned off.
Caskey <caskey*technocage.com>       ///                pager.818.698.2306
TechnoCage Inc.                     ///|               gpg: aiiieeeeeee!!!