id matching

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Fri Oct 30 19:09:37 CET 1998

Kirk Fort <kirk at patrohn.com> writes:

> This is the biggest complaint I hear from people when I talk to them about
> gpg.

And the first time I see it here on the ML; I only new that my brother
complained about it.  Frankly, I forgot that I have to fix the
behaviour :-(  You will notice it on the TODO list in th next release.

BTW, I need a clever algorithms to store strings in a DB and do
a substring search.  I don't wan't to do a sequentiell search, but I
doubt that there is any other way (without building an index which is
not good because I have to insert many new items - or use a overflow
list until the next index run?).