GPG coexsisting with FreePGP 6.0 (second try)

Anthony Mutiso 01 anm.mlist01 at iname.com
Sat Oct 31 21:51:54 CET 1998

What kind of experience have list members had merging FreePGP 6.0
(windows) public/secret keys with GPG public/secret keys.

I have a FreePGP 6.0 public/secret key that I would like to use with
my GPG installation. Thus I could originate and receive
signed/encrypted messages on either of my hosts, (WindowsNT/Eudora,
Linux/Pine).

This message is not signed since I post mail-list messages with an
alias to keep spamming down. (Mail list archive email harvesting).

Anthony