Hello and 3DES

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Sun Sep 6 00:00:45 CEST 1998

Michael Roth <mroth at nessie.de> wrote:

> I'm very interesting on a gnupg library for using in other programms like
> remailers and integrated MUAs. Are their any plans in this direction?

I'm not aware of any such plans, but I agree that such a library would
be very useful. As soon as we have such a library it will be only a
small step to build a Perl extension module around it. (Such a module
is needed e.g. for the Majordomo 2 project).

May blessings from the eternal God surprise and overtake you!
                                                                Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Zuerich, Switzerland. Backup e-mail address: NB at POBOX.COM