The long awaited release 0.3.5

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Tue Sep 15 09:49:41 CEST 1998

Michael Sobolev <mss at despair.transas.com> writes:

> I believe you missed --with-included-gettext option.  Unless you have installed
> a separate gettext package, this is a must.

I really don't know the reason why it does not work anymore with the
new gettext.  My system is cluttered with libc5 and glib 2 versions so
this may be a reason.

On a fresh installed Debian 2.0 gnupg compiled fine out of the box.
I noticed that the system does not have a /usr/include/zlib.h, so
the included zlib was used - I have not yet investigated why zlib
seems to be missing (I used the huge developement secletions).