Collecting bugs

Paul D. Smith pausmith at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Aug 9 13:16:56 CEST 1999

%% Thomas Roessler <roessler at guug.de> writes:

  tr> Umh, maybe I haven't looked at GNATS for too long, but doesn't
  tr> this require the maintainers (not the users) to have online access
  tr> to the machine running the BTS?

Hmm.  Does it?

I honestly don't know.  My _impression_ was that the entire bug
lifecycle could be controlled via email.  Maybe I'm wrong.

In retrospect that doesn't seem terribly secure since I'm sure GNATS
doesn't require any kind of signed email.  Maybe that's a good
enhancement.