Bug in win32 gpg batch mode

petite fleur fleurpetite at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 02:27:05 CEST 1999

VERMILLARD Julien
XPERTS Mulitmedia (france)

The batch mode for GnuPG for Windows doesn't work at all !

For the command :
   gpg --batch -e -r xperts l.txt

It return :

   gpg: WARNING: program may create a core file!
   gpg: Please note that you don't have secure memory on this system
   gpg: NOTE: secret key 241F6A38 is NOT protected.
   gpg: FC3C1C38: no info to calculate a trust probability
   gpg: no valid addressees
   gpg: l.txt: encryption failed: no such user id

I have test this command on my Linux Serveur and it work.

I know you don't want to support the Win32 platform but I need the batch
mode for
my client(win32)/serveur(linux) application.

For helping you I can do a donnation for your project.

Send me a proposition !

Thank