gpg logo, static URLs, demo keypair

Richard Lynch lynch at cognitivearts.com
Thu Feb 4 15:25:34 CET 1999

At 11:30 AM 2/4/99, Werner Koch wrote:
>Richard Lynch <lynch at cognitivearts.com> writes:
>> Are there static URLs for quickie downloads of the latest releases on both
>> Unix and Windoze?  <HOPEFULLY> Will there be once 1.0 is released?
>> </HOPEFULLY>
>
>www.gnupg.org and ftp.gnupg.org

I will link to www.gnupg.org, but I was also hoping to link directly to a
"latest download"...

>> Is there a canonical "Demo" public/private keypair that I should use to
>> demo gpg where the private key is not private at all and has the passphrase
>
>I'll create such a key pair and distribute it with GnuPG.

Excellent!!!  I probably would have screwed it up anyway :-)

-- "TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch at cognitivearts.com   webmaster@  and www. all of:
R&B/jazz/blues/rock - jademaze.com      music industry org - chatmusic.com
acoustic/funk/world-beat - astrakelly.com   sculptures - olivierledoux.com
my own nascent company - l-i-e.com   cool coffeehouse - uncommonground.com