Time for a new release
wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Fri Feb 19 19:15:32 CET 1999
I have just uploaded version 0.9.3 of GnuPG.
This is mainly a bug fix release but has one or the other new
feature. There are still some open problems but I think that it
is time to release what is in the CVS.
For a list of mirrors see:
I have not yet found the time to add the support for the EGD; but it
will come soon.
Noteworthy changes in version 0.9.3
* Changed the internal design of getkey which now allows a
efficient lookup of multiple keys and add a word match mode.
* New options --[no-]encrypt-to.
* Some changes to the configure stuff. Switched to automake 1.4.
Removed intl/ from CVS, autogen.sh now uses gettextize.
* Preferences now include Twofish. Removed preference to Blowfish with
a special hack to suppress the "not listed in preferences" warning;
this is to allow us to switch completely to Twofish in the near future.
* Changed the locking stuff.
* Print all user ids of a good signature.
ceterum censeo RSA esse delendam
More information about the Gnupg-devel