0.9.0: import

Thomas Roessler roessler at guug.de
Tue Jan 5 19:51:50 CET 1999

On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 06:19:47PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:

> The key has no certified user ID.  User IDs are only accepted when
> they are signed by the key they belong to.

I'm afraid things aren't so easy.  The key in question _does_ have a
certified user id, but gpg says that this self signature is invalid.

BTW, it's remarkable that the public key packet and the
self-signature have precisely the same time stamp in this case,
namely 858597270.

tlr
--
Thomas Roessler · 74a353cc0b19 · dg1ktr · http://home.pages.de/~roessler/
     2048/CE6AC6C1 · 4E 04 F0 BC 72 FF 14 23 44 85 D1 A1 3B B0 73 C1