secure talk client

Thiago Jung Bauermann jungmann at cwb.matrix.com.br
Mon Jan 11 14:08:36 CET 1999

A few days ago I asked some questions about 3DES, and you were very
helpful to me, thank you. The result of my experimentation with the
algoritm is stalk, a secure (I hope) talk client, made by modifying
the one that comes with Debian 2.0 slightly and taking some files
from GnuPG. It is a simple but useful program, maybe you will be
interested in it, too. If you want to make (good or bad) comments
about it, feel free to contact me.

The url is http://www.cwb.matrix.com.br/jungmann/
--
Thiago Jung Bauermann jungmann at cwb.matrix.com.br  Ask for OpenPGP key
"Linux: the operating system with a CLUE... Command Line User Environment".