importing keys with escaped "="

Luca Olivetti luca at luca.ddns.org
Tue Jan 12 16:03:44 CET 1999

while the re-exported key was:

  lb8i6okAPwMFGDQFtubv+KfRwps1YhECloAAn1fEIQn2VUOoNA4zhGsh/7GMmGoV
  AJ9tWyz5fDpcwQ08OHj1xOWMmHyA/g==
  =53Sc
  -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

as you see the only difference is that the last 3 "===" were replaced by
"=3D=3D=3D" in the original key.
Is it a bug in gpg or in the pgp version used to export the original key? (the
comment says: PGP for Personal Privacy 5.0)

- --
Luca Olivetti             | Tarifa Plana ya! http://tarifaplana.home.ml.org/
http://www.luca.ddns.org/ | FAQ    http://www.luca.ddns.org/ptp-faq.html
   UNETE A LA ASOCIACION DE INTERNAUTAS: HTTP://WWW.INTERNAUTAS.ORG