CNN

Ulf Möller ulf at fitug.de
Fri Jan 15 23:04:00 CET 1999

>to me that is unable to check the signature and then reports a
>fatal: zlib inflate problem, rc=-2

I haven't seen the current GGP code, but my own PGP implementation got
-2 on inflate when I upgraded to the current version of zlib.

Jean-Loup Gailly pointed out what my error was (I don't know if this
applies to GPG):

        /* windowBits is passed < 0 to tell that there is no zlib header.
         * Note that in this case inflate *requires* an extra "dummy" byte
         * after the compressed stream in order to complete decompression and
         * return Z_STREAM_END.