Manual Contact

Matthew M. Copeland dyelar at rdl.ml.org
Wed Jan 27 10:29:46 CET 1999

> > Who is currently working on the manual for gpg?  It is mentioned on the
> > web page as not yet being done.
>
> AFAIK nobody. Somebody (Michael Deindl) has started a manual a few month
> ago but is not reachable anymore nor is the manual useable (only a few
> headings; nothing more).

	I would be interested on working on such a document, and while the
US government would throw a fit if I were working on the code, I don't
think their is a problem with me writing documentation.  The biggest
disadvantage is that I am new to using gpg, but I suppose that using it
will fix that. :)

From,
Matthew M. Copeland