Problem building for win32

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Tue Mar 9 12:47:15 CET 1999

"Juergen_Weber"@Schwaebisch-Hall.de writes:

> What about putting the way to build for win32 on the gnupg docu page ?

As said before:  When I make changes to GnuPG I don't care very much
about windows so it obvious that you will have some problems.  I'm
going to fix this when I find some spare time.

You should use --disable-nls, disable the socket stuff, watch for
duplicate open of files, chmod, chdir etc. issue.

Please do not send me patches now.  I have enough work to do for the
1.0 release :-).  A Windoze version will come when we have solved all
the real problems.

--
Werner Koch at guug.de           www.gnupg.org           keyid 621CC013