Potential Bug found

Christopher Wiegand cwiegand at dimensional.com
Thu May 6 17:38:03 CEST 1999

On Thu, 6 May 1999, Werner Koch wrote:

> Christopher Wiegand <cwiegand at urgentmail.com> writes:
>
> > gpg --list-sigs --with-colons --no-greeting
> > --secret-keyring=~/.gnupg/secring.gpg --keyring=~/.gnupg/pubring.gpg
>
> It is not easy to detect duplicate keyrings (I don't want to check the
> inode number just for this case).
>
> I suggest that you use the option --no-default-keyring if you always
> specifiy the keyrings.

Ah...okay. I actually hacked around it just specify the keyring I need and
not the other. I thought this message had been posted over a month ago,
like I said, I already hacked around it. Perhaps this should get a line in
the documentation somewhere?

(This message is not signed with GPG/PGP because I'm telnetting into my ISP.
If you have concerns that this mail is not from me, please email me and
request PGP/GPG verification, I will be happy to verify this email).