w32 GnuPG and PGP 651

dnl dnl at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 11 20:03:49 CEST 1999

Hi,

Testing the new GnuPG test release 1.0.0f

* signatures : I got a problem with GnuPG signatures (sig, clearsig or
detach sig, with or without -a option) : PGP 6.5.1 frereware for Windows
and PGP 6.5.1 command-line give a "bad signature".
When I sig a file with PGP 6.5.1, all works fine and GPG gives a good sig.
When I encrypt & sig, the file can be decrypted by PGP but the sig is bad.

* public keys : I got a problem when I try to import in PGP 6.5.1 a GPG
public key exported without the -a option : PGP found a bad format with
rubbish caracters.

* symetric encryption : The -c (with CAST5) option isn't compatible with
PGP 6.5.1 ?

Dan