verifying multiple signatures (old bug #23)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jul 3 12:53:52 CEST 2000

Hi,

On Sun, 2 Jul 2000, Todd L. Brooks wrote:

> If you have multiple detached signatures (not one pass sigs)
> concatenated into a single file, gpg will correctly build them all
> into a linked list, but then will only verify the first signature
> packet. This can be fixed by descending through the tree (like it

I will have a look at the patch soon and apply something like this if
the chance to break other things is low.  The patch is quite long and
I have to take the idea and rework it, so that we don't need a
disclaimer.

Werner Koch				OpenPGP key 621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             tel +49 211 239577-0
Birkenstr. 12                           email   wk at OpenIT.de
D-40233 Duesseldorf                     http://www.OpenIT.de