Purifyng gnuPG 1.0.2

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jul 25 17:47:45 CEST 2000

Hi,

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Filippo Portera wrote:

> >      Purify instrumented gpg (pid 9052 at Mon Jul 24 17:31:33 2000)
> >      Command-line: ./gpg -h
> >      Current file descriptors in use: 6
> >      Memory leaked: 29 bytes (3.81%); potentially leaked: 0 bytes (0%)

> This is not a big deal, since only 29 byes are leaked and gpg run only

A more intersting test would be to run a command like gpg --import;
you will probably find some leaks.  The one here does not harm as it
is only done once and cleaning it up is too complicated.

> Variable dummy_len is not initialized.

That is right however it does not matter because buf is also NULL and
size is never used.  To make purify happy I will initilialize the
dummy_len.

Thanks,

Werner Koch				OpenPGP key 621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             http://www.OpenIT.de