Times stamp incompatibility...

Hideki Saito hsaito at digipen.edu
Tue Nov 7 10:11:26 CET 2000

> So GnuPG (Unix) is right.  Did you test what GnuPG (Windows) shows?
> I remember that there is some confusion with the Windows localtime()
> function

Windows version of GnuPG seems to be doing it correctly. (assuming that
PGP's doing it wrong)
In fact, this finding came from Windows version.

There were several complaints in the group and timestamp is off when
verified on PGP (and I have posted the information regarding to this -
suspecting wrong timezone handling.) But this finding makes me believe that
GnuPG side's doing it right...

---
mailto: hsaito at digipen.edu