--expiration bug?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:01:36 +0200

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, holtland Last Name wrote:

> gnupg has the option to reassign an expiration date to keys. It
> works ok if you use the key with the new expiration date with
There are still some problems which I am going to address in gpg 1.1 by rewriting the whole key selection stuff.
> still got the old expiration date. With pgp desktop for win9x two
> keys with the same keyid showed up and this probably cousing the
> program to report error messages "warning: bad parameters" every
Which version of PGP? Looks like a PGP problem. I am working together with the PGP developers to agree on a common behaviour for things like this. They are not defined in the standard. Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de