AES test module

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Oct 3 21:01:22 CEST 2000

Hi,

you will find a GnuPG cipher module for Rijndael on

 ftp://ftp.guug.de/pub/gcrypt/devel/rijndael.c.gz

Compile instructions are inside (grep for gcc).  I have tested it
with GnuPG 1.0.3 on GNU/Linux with an i386.

THIS IS A TEST VERSION AND I AM NOT SURE WHETHER IT IS FREE OF
SECURITY PROBLEMS.  PLEASE USE IT ONLY FOR TEST PURPOSES.

Rijndael provides 3 different keylengths but GnuPG will probably
only create messages using the 128 bit key;  It is possible to use
the other keylengths however but it is not suggested.

Have Fun

Werner Koch				GnuPG key:  621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             http://www.OpenIT.de