--expiration bug?

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Thu Oct 12 14:42:03 CEST 2000

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> writes:

> Having an option to set the signature expiration might be a good idea.

I've got a hacked version of a CVS snapshot shortly after the 1.0.1
release (I think) which supports setting signature expiration.

If there is enough interest for it, I can port it to 1.0.3 and publish
the patch.  Unfortunately, it can't go into the official GnuPG tree
yet because my employer is still negotiating the terms for a copyright
assignment to the FSF (which is required for GnuPG code).