Making a gpg library

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Oct 24 15:39:29 CEST 2000

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, tftp wrote:

> with another code. Another step would be to get rid of intermediate
> files (you probably already know what to process and where to put the

GnuPG does not need any intermediate files (with one exception): You
can uses pipes to pass the data beween an application and gpg.

Detached signatures are a problem, but I will solve this either with
an --input-fd option or come up with a way to specify the fd instead
of a name; like "-" stands for fd 1.  Any suggestion?

Werner Koch				GnuPG key:  621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             http://www.OpenIT.de