another test version
wk at gnupg.org
Wed Sep 6 20:08:20 CEST 2000
$ md5sum gnupg-1.0.2b.tar.gz
ist a test version of GnuPG which has these new features:
* Fixed problems with piping to/from other MS-Windows software
* Expiration time of the primary key can be changed again.
* Revoked user IDs are now marked in the output of --list-key
* New options --show-session-key and --override-session-key
to help the British folks to somewhat minimize the danger
of this Orwellian RIP bill.
* New options --merge-only and --try-all-secrets.
* New configuration option --with-egd-socket.
* The --trusted-key option is back after it left us with 0.9.5
* RSA is supported. Key generation does not yet work but
will come soon.
This one is not very well tested, there is some new code to allow for
files larger than 2G on i32 systems - however, this has not been
tested because I had problems to create such a file.
Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013
OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 240 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : /pipermail/attachments/20000906/035ac2bb/attachment.bin
More information about the Gnupg-devel