bad passkey held too long

David Benfell benfell at greybeard95a.com
Thu Sep 7 22:03:00 CEST 2000

Hello all,

Any chance of getting a change in behavior so it will forget a bad
passkey and let me re-enter it so I don't have to wait 5 minutes to
send an e-mail?

--
David Benfell
benfell at greybeard95a.com
ICQ 59438240 [e-mail first for access]
---
There are no physicists in the hottest parts of hell, because the
existence of a "hottest part" implies a temperature difference, and
any marginally competent physicist would immediately use this to
run a heat engine and make some other part of hell comfortably cool.
This is obviously impossible.
                                -- Richard Davisson

					[from fortune]