Expired signature keys

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Sep 14 14:21:13 CEST 2000

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Nick Lamb wrote:

> BTW: Any updates on the Mozilla OpenPGP/MIME functionality? That would
> be a really good addition I think.

It is not yet in shape to be distributed. I am not sure whether I
will find some tome to distribute something before the
Linux-Kongress next week.  The Mozilla makefiles do leave quite a lot
of trahs even after a make realclean and therefore it is not easy to
create a diff.

I have encountered major problems with the GPAPA thing I wanted to
use for Mozilla and so I hacked on this but it seems that quite a
couple of design problems have to be solved first.

Werner Koch				GnuPG key:  621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             http://www.OpenIT.de