Possible bug in using 'recv-key' facility via a HTTP proxy

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Apr 23 14:47:02 CEST 2001

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Matthias Urlichs wrote:

> > is or add an option to not do the shutdown?
> >
> The latter.

Done, well not a option but a kludge:

Use

--keyserver=x-broken-hkp://my.keyserver.net:11371

and if you have a keyserver running on a different port you can now
also do a

--keyserver=x-hkp://my.keyserver.net:4242

and

--keyserver=my.keyserver.net

does still work of course

CVC commit is currently running.