printing opaque MPI

Joan Picanyol i Puig joan at iaeste-catalunya.upc.es
Wed Apr 25 14:47:01 CEST 2001

Hi,

First of all sorry for the previous message, screwed up
I'm been working based on the code for a while, and I need to do something which
I can figure out. In parse_key() [parse-packet.c; line 1262] data is read using
mpi_set_opaque() whenever it won't be possible to parse it properly
(i.e.: encrypted v4 secret keys). However, I need to be able to print this data
somehow while keeping it in the seckret_key_structure (for a latter decryption
attempt).

How should I do that? (should I just write mpi_dump_opaque()?)

Thks