next version - local signatures, shutup patches?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Aug 1 12:36:02 CEST 2001

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:24:05 +0200, Thomas Roessler said:

> Any chance that my local signature and shutup patches go into the next
> version?

They are in the CVS, I thing I will do the changes to the local
signatures today.

Regarding the next version: I have quite a long TODO list and some bug
reports need extensive testing/debugging.  Any help is greatly
appreciated, however I can only use patches from folks who filed an
FSF copyright assignment - that are not too much - see the AUTHORS and
the ChangeLog.