ElGamal signature values?

Ingo Luetkebohle ingo at blank.pages.de
Fri Aug 3 23:17:01 CEST 2001

Hello,

I couldn't find a specification for ElGamal signature values in the
RFC or the current (bis-02) draft, even though the current draft
mentions the possibility of such signatures in section 12.5 and gpg
seems to support them.

It would seem logical to use the same values as for public-key
encrypted session keys. Is that correct? Is that what gpg does or is
there something else I need to know?

If its just that I've been too dumb to find the right section in the
spec, pointers are very appreciated :)

Regards

--
	Ingo Luetkebohle / ingo at blank.pages.de / 95428014