pgp as a C programming library in Linux?

Tie Kan tie.kan at insignis.com
Tue Dec 18 00:57:01 CET 2001

Hello,

I am looking for a free version of pgp C programming library in Linux. I
tried the following two sites:

ftp://dslab1.cs.uit.no/pub/PGPlib.tar.gz ( can not ftp )
http://www.pgp.com/sdk ( site not available )

Is there any site with a free pgp C programming library that is
reasonably documented? Thanks,

I also tried

ftp://ftp.hacktic.nl/pub/crypto/pgp/pgpsdk/sdk-1.7.8 and
ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/mac/pgp and
gpgme-0.2.3

with all the free version, I do not know exactly where to start. If
someone knowledgeable out there can point out how I can get a sample
test program using these library running, I should be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tie Kan