gpgme: pending not being cleaned up after keylist retrieval?

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Dec 19 02:44:01 CET 2001

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 05:08:10PM -0800, Charles Duffy wrote:
> Howdy.
>
> In gpgme 0.2.3, gpgme_op_keylist_start exits succesfully with
> c->pending=1. gpgme_keylist_next never cleans this up, even after
> returtning with GPGME_EOF.
>
> This is preventing me from doing a gpgme_op_sign (which has a
> fail_on_pending_request() call) after using the keylist functions, which
> is rather problematic.
>
> Suggestions? (Please cc me in any reply)

Hi,

I have now taken the easy way out, and there is now a
gpgme_op_keylist_end() function which should reset the pending flag and let
you call other operations successfully.

A more generic reset or cancel-like function might follow later, but for now
that should be sufficient.  Please try it out and let me know if it works
for you.

Thanks,
Marcus

--