GnuPG and Mozilla for signing e-mails

Ian S. Nelson nelcomp at attglobal.net
Sun Dec 23 00:02:01 CET 2001

Have you looked at enigmail?
http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

There is another client from tuxia called mailcrypt, which looks like it
might be promising.
mailcrypt.tuxia.org

I think it's something everyone pretty much wants but the mozilla team
hasn't taken it on and I'm not sure anyone has tried to integrate their
various patches into mozilla.  I think Werner did a patch at some point
also.

Ian

--
Ian S. Nelson <nelcomp at attglobal.net>        303-666-0315