[gnupg-1.0.6] local signatures may be exportable

Thomas Roessler roessler@does-not-exist.org
Fri Jul 27 12:03:01 2001

On 2001-07-27 11:34:40 +0200, Werner Koch wrote:

>>When you sign a (public key, user ID) couple using a V3 RSA key,
>>gnupg will create a V3 signature. This includes the case of
>>local signatures. Bad enough, there is no such concept as a
>>local V3

>Oops. Fixed in CVS.
Not really, as I told you already. ;-) Just for the record, and for your TODO list: Your patch just prevents users from doing local signatures with RSA keys. The patch I posted (it's also linked to from my blog) correctly generates V4 local signatures with a V3 key. It would be nice if you could apply it rather soon. -- Thomas Roessler http://log.does-not-exist.org/